Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable Server Located in Europe?

My current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in Europe. Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.

GTHost.com was recommended to me as a good option.
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I would say that GTHost.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. 17 locations to choose from.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

• My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff. I started with GTHost.com instant server hosting about two years ago. Everything works great with this host.

• USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. I have tried other hosting providers, but GTHost.com is just better in every way. Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.