Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Feature-rich VPS Suggestions please?

Hello,
I want suggestions on who is the best VPS provider with better prices..
RAM Mini 4GB Max 8GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Cpanel/WHM, Processor Good One
SSD: Mini 50GB Max 100GB, I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $50-$100 monthly.
Do you know anything about Datapacket.net hosting? Any reviews?
What reliable and honest vps hosts do you know and can recommend me to try?

Comments

• You might pay a couple of bucks less, but it's just not worth it, if it takes hour after hour and even days to respond.
    Extremely satisfied with datapacket.net hosting service. They have a lot of features available offered within their hosting plans.

• I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.
    You can also trust Neironvps.com solutions. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

• Easy upgrades to VPS option from shared hosting (just a checkbox). Datapacket.net can be trusted. Recommended.
    These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.