Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to select the best one as I plan to host a heavy web site, so what should I do?

Comments

• Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, Rockhoster.com has been the BEST!
    I'm also satisfied with their completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.
    Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.

• I've had my website with kvchosting.net for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
    Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

• Well, netshop isp has been an amazingly cheap web host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

• I've used several hosts in the past and kvchosting.net has exceeded my expectations! You'll be very pleased.
    Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.