Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Service to buy from a decent provider ...

Services from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Easy to understand website. I definitely would recommend Rockhoster.com solutions to any friends of mine.

• I have to say cloudarion.com is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smooth, and the bandwitdh is much for such a cheap price.

• I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately. Rockhoster.com is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!

• Strongly believe exmasters.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Phenomenal Customer Service! Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). Pricing is also, good enough.

• Services from qhoster.com are full-featured and they are the best to have a deal with.
    I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!