Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• If you are thinking about switching, QHoster.com is the hosting provider to go with.
    I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive.

• Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

• The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
    You can trust QHoster.com web host. The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money.

• I use QHoster.com dedicated hosting service for hosting a set of personal websites. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder. They offer lots of payment options as well.

• As far as I know qhoster.com has a lot of server locations in Europe. So if you are willing to check from the many locations - definitely have a look at qhoster.com