Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with

Comparing VPS accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com, which plan would you sign up with and why?

Comments

• I'm pleased to say that exmasters.com has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.

• According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest-growing hosting providers in the world.
    Overall, Rockhoster.com is a nice web host if your site's needs fit their plan. like their OpenVZ VPS solutions.

• It turns out that Hostnamaste.com openvz vps has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

• Try cloudarion.com ssd vps. The servers, support and uptime is superb. The relief at having a host that answers all emails with lightening speed, is available for emergencies, keeps things running smoothly with virtually no down time, is extremely helpful and pleasant, and constantly tweaks to make improvements...immense and worth every penny!

• My experience with centohost.com is superb. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly. Prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.