Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared hosting provider ...

Comparing shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I've always been happy with the quality of Rockhoster.com hosting, options server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

• I'd recommend hosting022.com cPanel hosting to anyone who's looking for a cheap hosting solution.
    I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.

• As I know shared plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical. Fantastic hosts with fast deep tech support.

• You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
    Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Try Centohost.com website hosting in Europe. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

• QHoster.com and hostsailor.com shared plans are good enough to sign up with.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.