Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS which is cheap and reliable ...

QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS plans are worth trying but I don't know which way is better to follow? Any ideas?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    Must say that greenwebpage.com VPS hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.

• I've tried a few hosting providers but QHoster.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
    I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.

• Cool web host. Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, QHoster.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
    They also accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.

• No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people. QHoster.com currently has 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.