Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Cloud server from a decent provider ...

I wonder if hostingsource.com is the best place to have a cloud server from?

Comments

• Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap. Can't go wrong with hostingsource.com US server hosting.

• QHoster.com and KVChosting.net servers are the best to have a deal with.
    Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

• For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build.
    The higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

So, I'd recommend GTHost.com cheap instant servers starting from $59/mo in over 17 server locations.

• Servers from planethoster.com are worth your attention.
    Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. This hosting company is very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

• Servers from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.