Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS which is cheap, reliable and trustworthy ...

VPS plans from maxrdp.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with, so which way should I follow and why?

Comments

• Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Libertyvps.net is the best Bitcoin VPS host I have ever used before. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

• @Gamondi said:
    Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Libertyvps.net is the best Bitcoin VPS host I have ever used before. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

• Trustworthy plans are available from qhoster.com and asvhost.com.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.