Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

good wordpress hosting providers?

Hello!
What are good wordpress hosting providers you know ?
Any info on OBhost.net hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Alternatives please?

Comments

• I like OBhost.net hosting. They are way better than the previous host I had. They are offering 30% off the price summer special.
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

• Plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are good enough to sign up with.
    They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

• I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    Nice website hosting solutions for WordPress are offered by:
    1) Kvchosting.net
    2) Hostforweb.com
    3) Mddhosting.com
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

• Use services from time-tested companies: qhoster.com and rockhoster.com.
    Their business packages are really fast, I have high-traffic websites and I think these hosts are only helping me to serve my customers better.