Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

serverhino.com vs rockhoster.com

VPS plans from serverhino.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I would recommend hostnamaste solutions to experienced and new OpenVZ VPS users.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

• I just got started with Rockhoster.com web host and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.

• To me serverhino.com and rockhoster.com are equally good.
    The difference can be in server locations. So tell us what are your preferable server location?

• Price is great! Rockhoster.com has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me.
    Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

• If I were you I would use serverhino.com for dedicated server and rockhoster.com for VPS. They are good but I would use them in different areas.