Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what would you do being in my place?

Comments

• Well, hostingsource.com was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

• I am happy using Virtono.com web hosting services. Highly recommended.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

• @maximus said:
    Well, hostingsource.com was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

• Take your time to look at webhost.pro cpanel web hosting solutions.
    Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I

• Plans from rockhoster.com and serverhino.com are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!