Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

OpenVZ VPS

Should I use a OpenVZ VPS from hostsailor.com?
Are they the best in this realm?

Comments

• I've been using Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them.
    I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business. Highly recommended.

• IMHO, Rockhoster.com will also suit your needs. Uptime is great and the speed is super fast.
    The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

• Rockhoster.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

• I myself am quite happy with Hostnamaste.com web host. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
    I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.