Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to buy from a decent provider ...

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy are provided on sweet terms and I am in two minds which way is better to go?

Comments

• I recommend to check at rockhoster.com web site. They have various options. Their service is really good.

• VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostnamaste.com are worthwhile.
    They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

• I have a very small private web site in Cyprus just for family and friends. Happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy website hosting.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

• All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using NetShop ISP cheap VPS service. Very Reliable!
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly.

• I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to kvchosting.net was a clever decision... I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.