Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to have a deal with ...

Comparing VPS plans from hostforweb.com and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is hostforweb.com website hosting.
    This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.

• VPS accounts which rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com provide are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend.

• The main reason why I stay with hostingsource.com is their great SSD VPS. Always there when I need them and always helpful.
    Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. Great value at the price.

• For me, Webhost.pro looks quite good place where you can order nice vps hosting solutions at good rates.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.