Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Best Hosting for WordPress Required

I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).
What can you say about Profvds.com hosting solutions? Can I rely on them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. Profvds.com is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.
    I must say they provide really good customer support service. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

• I'm sure that hostpro.com is the perfect choice for hosting your WordPress site, whether you decide to use VPS or shared servers. They offer optimized servers and excellent support, which ensures high performance and reliability for your site. With a VPS, you'll have more flexibility and control over resources, which can be useful for large or demanding projects, but shared servers can also be a great choice for smaller sites with fewer needs.