Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need a solid VPS Host

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Allwebhost.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

Comments

• VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    The pricing they offer also made a huge difference when selecting a web hosting company. The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more I can ask from my web hosts.

• hostpro.com is a provider that combines the best of both worlds, reliability and excellent support. With their wide selection of plans, you can choose the best solution for your project. Hostpro.com support is ready to help you at any time, and their security will keep your server and data safe.

• Plans from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.