Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

owned-networks.net vs sunucun.com.tr

Servers from owned-networks.net and sunucun.com.tr are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success. Check out Neironvps.com server hosting solutions. Server i7-8700 at $149/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-8700, RAM 128GB, SSD 2 x 1TB, Bandwidth 20TB per Month, Location Germany.

• OwnWebServers offers dedicated server hosting, there are some things to consider before diving in. Here's a breakdown to help you decide:

Potential Advantages:

Full Control: Dedicated servers provide complete control over your server environment, ideal for experienced users with specific software or configuration needs.
    High Performance: Dedicated resources like CPU, RAM, and storage translate to potentially faster website loading times and better handling of high traffic.
    Scalability: You can often upgrade your dedicated server plan to accommodate future growth.
    Points to Ponder:

Technical Expertise Required: Managing a dedicated server requires significant technical knowledge. If you're not comfortable with server administration, you might need to consider managed dedicated hosting or a different option.
    Unclear Pricing: OwnWebServers' website doesn't readily display dedicated server pricing. You'll likely need to contact their sales team for specifics.
    Limited Reviews: Finding user reviews specifically for OwnWebServers' dedicated hosting can be challenging.

• Have a look at servers from decent companies: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.