Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reliable and fast vps?

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 20$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month)
What can you say about Profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention due to their fantastic services with high uptime, stable network and low prices.

• Happy with Netshop-isp.com.cy cheap vps. Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!
    Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

• Get 15% off the price on all Profvds.com vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - RDNS in control panel, mail port open. There seems to be virtually no downtime, and their servers are extremely fast. The hosting system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

• Attractive accounts are available from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
    They are trustworthy web hosts. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.