Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which Hosting is fit for my music site?

Bellow is my Requirement... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 20$> per month.
I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month)
What can you say about Regvps.com hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• edited April 9

You can trust Exmasters.com - Great VPS hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very well. It's good cheap hosting.
    I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. Speed is great and everything just works.

• XenVps0.5 - $8/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 0.5GB, HDD 15GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. I'm happy using Regvps.com web hosting services. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

• I have 3 clients with Regvps.com vps hosting, and their Technical support is simply outstanding. On the occasions I've got in touch my enquiry was dealt with and resolved in around 20/30 minutes via email. By any standard of service, this is great value.