Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Attractive server to sign up with ...

Attractive servers for me are: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison.
    Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.
    For me, digitalserver.com.mx and their Mexico servers work nice. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

• I host two different sites with Centoserver.com low-cost servers. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap. Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.

• Keep in mind that slow loading pages and downtime are a surefire way to lose your visitors.

• In the 15 years I have been working within the Web world - I have NEVER came across a hosting provider with such fantastic service. The only thing I would say is the website looks a little dated :-) BUT Who cares about that you guys ROCK. Thank you

Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/