Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which Hosting is fit for my music site?

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 20$> per month.

I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month)

What can you say about Regvps.com hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• You can trust Regvps.com web host. Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info. Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

• A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

• Happy with Profvds.com - they provide fast speed and reliable hosting service.
    Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

• Check out services from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++