Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need attractive dedicated server provider ...

Comparing servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I've used a couple of others and finally switched to Neironvps.com servers. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
    Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

• I've tried a few hosting providers but CentoServer.com web servers beats them all. I actually was really surprised. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

• hostpro.com is a reliable hosting provider that offers you high-quality VPS services with the ability to choose the optimal plan and own dedicated servers for your requirements, as well as technical support assistance at any time of the day. With servers located in different countries, your project will have fast and stable access for users from anywhere in the world, which will help increase its efficiency and popularity.
    Try to contact them directly and clarify the details you are interested in. I think they have something to offer you for an affordable price.

• Why not give Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions a try?
    The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.

• edited April 14

Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWebServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Dedicated Server Hosting with the exclusive code EASTER55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the EASTER55 Code:

Enter the code EASTER55 in the promo code field.
    Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server Hosting purchase!
    Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Choose and Configure according to your requirement -

===============AMD CPU SERVER===============

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
    • 24 Cores
    • 2.8GHz
    • 128MB Cache
    • RAM : 128GB
    • STORAGE (HW RAID): 4 x 1TB SSD
    • Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
    • Webmin + Virtualmin