Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I'd like to know which plan is better to sign up with?

Comments

• No doubt, Rockhoster.com is awesome web host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast.

• Legionbox.com as well as rockhoster.com plans are the best to have a deal with.
    The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.
    No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.

• Well, Rockhoster.com KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo. I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

• One of the most important aspects of choosing a hosting service is reliability, and in this regard, hostpro.com is a great choice for VPS services. Their servers are stable and highly available, ensuring that your website or application runs smoothly.
    The advantages of using a VPS from hostpro.com are not only reliability, but also flexibility. You are given full control over your server, which allows you to customize it to your needs. You can install and configure a variety of software that you need for your project, providing optimal conditions for its development.
    Also, technical support will be able to help you in any situation 24/7.
    Overall, I am satisfied with their service and level of customer focus.