Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Choosing a right server provider ...

Should I use a servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• If you are thinking about switching, Centoserver.com is the provider to go with.
    Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.

• Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare.
    Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.

• I like Neironvps.com web host, their control panel is easy to use. Never had any downtime yet.
    The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.

• You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
    Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

• @maximus said:
    I like Neironvps.com web host, their control panel is easy to use. Never had any downtime yet.
    The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.

What exactly are they responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

• Right accounts are available from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

• edited April 26

Allwebhost.com and hostround.com plans are worth trying.
    Not much story:

• Came to them due to low cost.
    • Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
    • Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
    • Am happy with their work.
  • I think a provider you can rely on when it comes to hosting might be hostpro.com. They offer both VPS and shared servers, which gives you the opportunity to choose the best solution for your project. Their services are impressive in terms of speed and reliability, and the support team is always ready to help with any technical issues. I would recommend trying hostpro.com services for your next project.