Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS provider ... what's the best one?

What's the best VPS provider?
Is that hostingsource.com or inet.ws?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    Excellent quality of service - I am happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap vps. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

• OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).

• Hosting by hostpro.com offers reliable VPS hosting with a strong infrastructure that ensures optimal performance and stability of your applications. Their packages are competitively priced and accompanied by exceptional customer support, making them the best option for businesses looking for reliable hosting solutions. They also specialize in meeting a variety of needs, offering customized solutions that meet the requirements of different applications and businesses. Overall, choosing VPS services from a dedicated provider guarantees reliability, performance, and specialized support for your hosting needs.

• I'd like to thank Hostingsource.com team for providing me with good services. Great host. ++++ recommend.
    They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.