Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from planethoster.com and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• I recommend hostpro.com for shared hosting based on my positive experience with their services. hostpro.com consistently provides reliable shared hosting with competitive pricing, strong security measures, and excellent customer support. I suggest exploring hostpro.com's shared hosting plans to see if they fit your specific needs and budget. When making your decision, consider factors such as server performance, uptime, cost, and support. Hostpro.com's experience in providing quality shared hosting makes them a reliable choice for your hosting needs.

• I was looking for a host that will provide a good hosting account and was very lucky to have found Rockhoster.com solutions.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

• I've been using hostingsource.com website hosting for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

• It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different packages - hosting market is competitive.