Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS deals from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means.
    Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

You can rely on Exmasters.com cheap vps. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla). CPU: 1 Core, RAM: 2 GB, SSD: 25 GB, Monthly Price: $10.

• How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

• Never really had any problems with the server, I run Openvz vps with them and speed has been great.
    Rockhoster.com gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.