Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Hosting for WordPress + woocommerce store?

Hello there! I am currently running a WordPress + woocommerce store and I am aware that regular hosting may not be sufficient for my needs. Can you please share your experience with me and recommend a web hosting provider that can handle a store with more than 2500 products, multi-level filtering, and an average of 200-500 daily visitors?
What are your views on Exmasters.com web servers? Can I rely on this host?
Alternatives?

Comments

• Have a look at servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

• I have tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat Exmasters.com - Good server uptime and speed connectivity.

• You can start this vps package: CPU: 4 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 100 GB, Monthly Price: $25. Exmasters.com will serve your needs.
    The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision...

• The problem is that the woocommerce plugin consumes a lot of resources, just like elementor, so you need more resources to avoid problems with the site.
    With such volumes, it is advisable to consider VPS services with NVMe disks to speed up the processing speed of database requests.
    In theory, you can try virtual plans for WordPress, but they may not be enough due to limitations.
    Order an NVMe VPS, install the free cyberpanel or brainycp control panel or the paid directadmin, and deploy your site. The technical support of the hosting company can help you with this.
    I personally use the services of hostpro.com and they helped me with all the setup. So, as an alternative, you can consider them.

• Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are full-featured and their uptime is high.
    All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.