Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

High performance VPS is needed

Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
What are your views on Greeenwebpage.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• I understand that when choosing a new VPS host, it is important for you to find a reliable provider at a reasonable price. With your desired plan and a budget of $25 per month, I could recommend contacting hostpro.com and considering their "NVMe VPS-1" plan.
    Hostpro.com is a fairly well-known and reliable hosting provider. They have a good reputation for service quality and server speed.

• My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose Regvps.com for your website hosting.
    Like their Switzerland vps. These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts.

• The thing is that I was impressed by Hostnamaste.com kvm vps service and decided to tell you guys how professional they are.
    The Latest INTEL Xeon and AMD Processors that Performs. Mulitple Server Locations To Reach Your Customer Base.

• Right VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
    Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.

• Have a look at VPS accounts from decent hosting companies: hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    I have been using the hosting service for few months and I have no complains about it. Customer service skills are excellent, deploying my applications is so easy and over all I am happy with the service.