Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Hosting services in Europe?

I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 500 gbs of ssd, 16 gbs of ram, 30000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Neironvps.com server hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Comments

• If you have three blogs, a forum, and a personal hobby site, and you need a hosting with a lot of resources, hostpro.com can be a great option. Their plans often provide significant SSD storage, ample RAM, and high bandwidth, which can meet your needs.
    hostpro.com has a good reputation as a reliable host, so it's worth considering their offerings. Pay attention to the plans that suit your needs and budget. Don't forget to contact technical support, as their advice and consultation can help you with your choice.

• I am glad to deal with serverunion.com dedicated hosting in EU. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

• If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs - Neironvps.com is an ideal solution.
    They have great prices. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.

• edited April 4

Decent hosting accounts can be got from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com.
    Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.