Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any professional server hosting service?

We are currently with one web host on a server with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market. Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host? What are your views on Neironvps.com server hosting? Can I rely on them?
Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

Comments

• Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.
    The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
    Give Neironvps.com a try.

• When I first moved to Neironvps.com, found access was fine - the support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

• If you are exploring alternative hosting options for your backend application, I would recommend considering hostpro.com. They have proven to be a reliable hosting provider with a wide range of services to meet different needs.
    Hostpro.com offers SSD-based servers that keep your applications running fast and efficiently. Their hosting solutions are known for their stability, security, and excellent customer support. Many users have found their services to be reliable and well-suited for various hosting needs.
    Be sure to carefully review the features, performance, and pricing of each option before making a decision.
    If you have any specific requirements or questions about the services, don't hesitate to reach out to their technical support for more targeted advice.

• Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!