Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

look for a VPS solution

I want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 4gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting? Any reviews, alternatives?
Thank you!

Comments

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Super friendly customer service, affordable pricing and superb uptime.

• I followed my friends advice and ordered OpenVZ VPS hosting solution at Hostnamaste.com - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and the tech support helped to upload all my files. Recommended.

• When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.
    Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host. What they can say about it?

Check GTHost.com vps solutions. These professionals will go over your needs and find a perfect hosting fit for you.

• Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. are the keys to a great web host, and it has these qualities in spades.
    I chose Hostnamaste.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..