Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Unique IP in EU + DDos protected VPS?

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP in EU and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen Profvds.com offered nice VPS hosting plans.
How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Comments

• Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

Try NetShop isp UK VPS. This decent hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with.

• I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools. I am completely satisfied with Regvps.com service and I would recommend their Linux VPS to everyone! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.

• OwnWebServers also offers Cheap VPS Hosting solutions for businesses looking for a more affordable alternative to dedicated servers. Their VPS hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features, including SSD storage, high-performance processors, and guaranteed resource allocation.

Their VPS hosting plans are available in various configurations based on the number of CPU cores, RAM size, and storage capacity. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, backups solutions, SSL certificates, IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6), and more.

Get Instant 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

• VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.