Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

server hosting + SSL Certificates?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com server hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• I am a 100%-happy customer. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime. Like GTHost.com instant servers.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

• Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

Many webmasters appreciate the work done by GTHost.com team. The price for servers is reasonable.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

• Well, hostnamaste.com is the most reliable site I have been with. Any questions I had were answered within 20 minutes.
    Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 8GB, 1TB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $99.99/mo.

• If your store is not large, it is better to start with a shared service and then move to a VPS. You won't spend a lot of money on hosting to begin with, and you'll be able to deploy the site without any additional settings. On a VPS, you need to make additional settings and pay for a panel license. You can use free ones, but they are less productive.
    Try hosting from hostpro.com, they have cool servers, good support, and will help you set up and deploy your site without any problems. You can also install free certificates for 90 days.