Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from hostsailor.com and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with Profvds.com EU vps host. It is like they motivate you to grow your business. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

• Believe you should widen the range of your search and check out other vps options as well.
    Like GTHost.com vps solutions. You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.

• These hosting companies: hostsailor.com and inet.ws are the best to sign up with.
    Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

• You must try OwnWebServers, we pride ourselves on being one of the top VPS hosting providers in the industry. Our commitment to providing high-quality service and cutting-edge technology has earned us a reputation as a trusted and reliable partner for businesses of all sizes. As we enter the new year, we're excited to announce a special promotion that will help you save big on our VPS, dedicated, and cloud server plans. Use code XMAS55 at checkout to receive an instant 55% discount on your purchase.

With OwnWebServers, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits that set us apart from the competition. Our servers are equipped with the latest hardware and software, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. Our network infrastructure is designed to provide lightning-fast connectivity and minimal latency, making it ideal for demanding applications and high-traffic websites.

• What capacity do you need for your VPS plan and for what project? Detailed information and nuances will help you choose the right plan for your website's excellent performance. It's not enough to compare providers and prices alone. You need to understand what kind of capacity you need for your website. By the way, you can contact the technical support of each hosting provider and compare their offers.
    I personally use services from hostpro.com. I really like their powerful NVMe VPS plan. The tech support guys gave me several options to choose from, which I really liked.
    Try writing to their support team, maybe they will help you make the right choice.

• Plans from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are solid and reliable to sign up with.
    I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.