Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

owned-networks.net vs planethoster.com

Which server (owned-networks.net or planethoster.com ) should I have a deal with?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    I am very much impressed with Gigapros.com high ram dedicated servers and can wholeheartedly recommend this provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

• Why not give GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting a try?
    These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting provider did.
    These professionals have channels from GTT and Cogent, at all points we are included in local IX, if they exist and are available to us.

• Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
    Take your time to consider Neironvps.com server hosting solutions. Professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.

• If your web host has outgrown its shared web host solution, it may be time to move it to virtual web hosting, which is often seen as a low cost alternative to getting your own dedicated server.