Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

inet.ws vs owned-networks.net

Which VPS should I have a deal with - inet.ws or owned-networks.net?
What should I do?

Comments

• Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

I have really good experience dealing with Regvps.com Linux vps - these guys know what they do. Let's all hope they keep it up...

• Ownwebservers.com offers reliable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for customers who require more control and resources than shared hosting, but do not need a dedicated server. Their VPS servers are powered by KVM hypervisor technology, which provides complete isolation between virtual machines, ensuring maximum security, stability, and performance. Customers have the flexibility to choose from a variety of operating systems, including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Windows Server, and more.

• Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.

I've been with Profvds.com vps in EU for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with them.
    Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service.

• Understand the Terminology. This is more advice for people new to the hosting scene. Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

• VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are wirth trying due to their top-notch services.
    All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.