Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Right dedicated server provider ...

Which server should I have a deal with - legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?

Comments

• I followed my friends advice and ordered instant server hosting solution at GTHost.com - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.

• I can highly recommend ServerUnion.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality dedicated hosting service.
    They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.

Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

• I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Regvps.com has been the best.
    Very good web hosting. Actually, this is THE best hosting out there. Great prices and great reliability.

• You'd better choose hostingsource.com dedicated servers.
    50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Have a look at plans from decent hosting companies: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    I am truly pleased on having my website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.