Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

wordpress hosting solutions?

Hey guys
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Can I rely on hostingsource.com wordpress hosting solutions in the USA? Other recommendations?
Thanks.

Comments

• Attractive deals are available from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net.
    Absolutely remarkable hosting services!
    The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.

• I like Datapacket.net user-friendly interface and easy-to-use plesk hosting solutions.
    It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.

• Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at digitalserver.com.mx website hosting solutions.
    I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible. Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

• The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
    I'm happy with Hostingsource.com web host, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.

• I'd draw your attention to deals from these hosting providers: hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
    Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!

• For your friend's shared hosting needs, I can recommend trying hosting from hostpro.com as they meet all of the above requirements and more. This provider offers reliable shared hosting services with ample disk space, ensuring that your friend's website will have room to grow. Their servers boast excellent uptime, ensuring that the website remains accessible to visitors at all times.
    Hostpro.com provides a user-friendly control panel, making it easy for your friend to effectively manage their website and hosting account. Additionally, it offers fast and knowledgeable customer support, with a commitment to resolve urgent inquiries within a short time, usually within two hours.
    I think this hosting is the perfect choice for your friend's shared hosting needs, offering reliable service, a user-friendly control panel, and exceptional customer support.