Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

High performance VPS is needed

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
What are your views on GTHost.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Comments

• I am happy. GTHost.com is what all vps hosting providers are supposed to be:
    - cool network and server uptime,
    - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),

• They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc.
  • Servers are stable. I'm fully satisfied using GTHost.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.

• If you give Hostnamaste.com Openvz vps a try, they will meet your expectations.
    The support is always very friendly and helpful. The evening and weekend support a few months ago have given me a lot of confidence in their customer-focused approach.

• Trustworthy VPS accounts are worth trying from these hosting companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The team are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.