Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS provider to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Been hosting with Rockhoster.com kvm vps provider for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
    This appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

• Believe GTHost.com vps is the right path. All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.

• I chose Regvps.com VPS hosting service over 8 months ago. I host 5 wordpress blogs at their VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help. I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.

• I'd also recommend Zipservers.com cheap ssdvps solutions. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).