Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable server provider ...

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Can highly recommend Digitalserver.com.mx to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable servidores dedicados.
    It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.

• I've been with Gigapros.com dedicated hosting for over a year now. For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing.
    Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
    Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.

• Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

You'll not regret a thing if you choose GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions.
    Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems.

• Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.