Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS e-hosting + SSL Certificates?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

• I'd highly recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.
    They have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.

• Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Give NetShop isp web host a try.
    You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.

• I will most definitely be giving netshop isp my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
    Reliability has been 100%. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.

• VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and inet.ws are the best to sign up with.
    You'll be overwhelmingly pleased with their services. No complaint from them either! Try them, you will be pleased.