Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

black.host and inet.ws

VPS plans from black.host and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I am pleased to have found Exmasters.com VPS Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
    Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.

• edited December 2023

Right VPS plans are available from rockhoster.com and coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING : -50% OFF).
    They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

• Can add that GTHost.com team launched a KVM VPS service in 15 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).

• Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Regvps.com vps host.
    This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• If you are still looking for a VPS, then I can suggest you consider hosting from hostpro.com. Its big advantage, besides good servers, is excellent technical support, which is available every day at any time of the day.
    I took a VPS server and on the recommendation of the technical support, they installed a free control panel on their own. Also, the guys helped me to transfer the sites, for which I am very grateful to them, because for me it is a rather painstaking process.
    If I had to look for a new hosting again (although I don't plan to leave hostpro.com), the criteria would be not only good servers, but also highly qualified technical support. And also a backup service (the previous hosting I was on had no backups and I often had problems).