Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS plan to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from rockhoster.com and black.host, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I'm a customer of hostpro.com and I'm completely satisfied with the quality of their services. They provide reliable and efficient hosting and I am really impressed with their customer support.
    They offer a great balance of price and functionality. You will get a powerful server at a reasonable price.
    The hosting is known for its stability and service reliability. Your website will be available to your visitors 24/7.
    If you have any questions or problems, the hostpro.com support team is always ready to help you.
    This is my personal opinion, but if I were asked what I would choose, I would say hostpro.com.

• I am 100% satisfied dealing with RockHoster.com web host! It is really cool web host!
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.

• I recommend Rockhoster.com and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
    Host offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.