Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

allwebhost.com vs inet.ws

Comparing VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws, which one is the best for hosting a forum?

Comments

• I highly recommend Allwebhost.com if you need reliable and quality service.
    VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/

• What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/night do they make those updates?

• Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion. With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. So far I've had a great experience with Allwebhost.com forex vps, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them.

• These hosting companies: allwebhost.com and inet.ws are the best to have a deal with.
    I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.