Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Good VPS in Europe?

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Location Europe. Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Greenwebpage.com VPS in Europe? Will it be worth trying them?

Comments

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.

• What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is the required period of notice?

• I have no complaints with Neironvps.com and would definitely recommend their ssd vps solutions.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

• I'd also recommend ZipServers.com ssd vps. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022

• I recommend paying attention to the hosting company hostpro.com. I have tried the services of different companies, but they have the best technical support, which always solves any issues for free. It's very easy to contact them via live chat on the website, at any time of the day or night. All settings are done professionally, I never worry about technical nuances. For the money I pay every month, I get the best service.

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

• I like neironvps.com and libertyvps.net. I have accounts with both of them and I have to say that I have never had any issue with them.

• edited January 4

double

• Consider the "NVMe VPS-1" tariff plan from hostpro.com.
    This plan provides 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD, and Unlimited bandwidth.
    Server locations are the USA, the Netherlands, and Poland.
    The servers themselves are equipped with new processors and fast NVMe disks.
    Technical support is fast and efficient.
    They also have daily backups.
    I recommend paying attention to them.