Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

server hosting solutions?

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try RegVPS.com hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Comments

• If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, consider the following options known for their reliability and performance:

OwnWebServers is a leading provider of cloud-based VPS hosting. They offer a robust infrastructure with solid uptime, high-speed SSD storage, and flexible scalability options. Ownwebservers.com is known for its developer-friendly environment and easy-to-use control panel.

XMAS Sale >> 55% OFF VPS Hosting - Promo Code XMAS55. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

• It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using Regvps.com reliable dedicated hosting services.
    Uptime is perfect! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!

• edited December 2023

If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, consider the following options known for their reliability and performance:

OwnWebServers is a leading provider of cloud-based VPS hosting. They offer a robust infrastructure with solid uptime, high-speed SSD storage, and flexible scalability options. Ownwebservers.com is known for its developer-friendly environment and easy-to-use control panel.

XMAS Sale >> 55% OFF **VPS Hosting - Promo Code **XMAS55. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

• I'm happy with Regvps.com vps hosting service. They are far and away the best.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

• Plans from coinshosting.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.